The information service for clerks to governing bodies in England
Clerks and their governing bodies need constant access to good information. But often the exact information they want can be hard to find, is not necessarily up to date, and in the case of official documents it can be difficult to draw exactly what they need from it.
Clerkwise is designed to enable governing body clerks to quickly access the facts, advice and policies that they and their governing bodies need, and to keep them up to date with details of important new initiatives and requirements.
- regular updates on developments and changes clerks need to know about
- information and guidance on a huge range of governing body tasks, put succinctly and lucidly
- a work planner with guidance on what jobs a governing body should do in each school term
- help for clerks in performing their tasks
- model and framework policies for use by their governing bodies.
Subscribers have access to:
- A large resourcebank of guidance documents.
These provide information and guidance on the different jobs the governing body has to do, including legal requirements, planners and details of where to go for further information. There is also a section of tools specifically for help in clerking.
- A regular bulletin.
Published electronically every half term (more often if needed), this brings you the latest news of changes, initiatives and legislation that affect the working of the governing body.
- Models of statutory policies.
Also included are key recommended ones. New policies are added and existing policies revised regularly, as necessary.
An annual subscription costs £33.00 plus VAT